Many people believe that there is a direct correlation between food addiction and clutter – it’s that disease of “more.” If you’re struggling with clutter or just want more suggestions for how to make your home a haven, these resources may help:
Marla Cilley, AKA “Fly Lady” is an expert at helping “sidetracked home executives” take baby steps towards achieving a clean and orderly home. Visit her site at http://www.flylady.net/ for many helpful resources and tips.
Here is a list of books from my own personal bookshelf:
- The Emotional House: How Redesigning Your Home Can Change Your Life by Dawn Ritchie and Kathryn L. Robyn
- Spiritual Housecleaning: Healing the Space Within by Beautifying the Space Around You by Kathryn L. Robyn
- Shelter for the Spirit: Create Your Own Haven in a Hectic World by Victoria Moran
- Spirit of the Home: How to Make Your Home a Sanctuary by Jane Alexander
- Reinventing Home: Six Working Women Look at Their Home Lives by Laurie Abraham; Mary Beth Danielson