White Picket Fence Counseling Center, LLC
At the White Picket Fence Counseling Center, we offer online individual counseling services for people who experience problems with food: emotional eating, compulsive eating, eating disorders, and food addiction, as well as for family members.
If you’re ready to begin your counseling treatment, come on in.
Our online workshops and group programs offer additional opportunities for growth and support. Choose a single workshop, a multi-session group or an ongoing group. For the most current information about our upcoming groups, please submit your name and email address by clicking the Contact Today button at the bottom of this page. You’ll get email updates about our programs and services.
To see some of our group topics, please visit our Groups and Workshops page.
We offer counseling in the areas of:
- Problematic eating along the continuum – disordered relationship with food
- Emotional eating, over-eating, compulsive eating, chronic dieting
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder)
- Food addiction
- Food and body obsession
- Mental health issues related to weight
- Maintenance and relapse prevention
- Bariatric surgery support
- Body image, problematic and improving
- Soft addictions and alcohol abuse
- Anxiety and stress
- Phase of life
- Personal growth and development
- Self esteem and empowerment
- Life skills