Is food or weight consuming your thoughts, your time, or even your whole life?
- Do you overeat or restrict your food to escape troublesome thoughts, feelings or situations?
- Are your eating problems impacting your life?
- Is food making you miserable?
- Do your eating problems affect your relationships?
- Do you ever wonder if something is really wrong with you because other people seem to be able to control their food but you never can?
You might have an eating disorder or suffer from food addiction.
You deserve lasting happiness, peace of mind and relief from this emotional roller-coaster ride. And it is possible, when you address the emotional roots of your eating problems.
Our counseling services are specifically designed to do this, and to assist you in finding three-fold recovery: emotional, physical and spiritual.
We can support the work you are doing in a 12-step fellowship such as Overeaters Anonymous (OA) or Eating Disorders Anonymous (EDA), but you do not need to be in a 12-step program to attend our Center.
If you’re ready to begin your journey of healing and freedom, then come on in. The next page describes what to expect on your first visit to our Center.